FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the bookies this morning some rag giving it out to the young girls behind the counter about how man ure are going to give us a lesson in football today . Went on to say that Haaland needs stopping and hopes somebody does what Keane did to his dad . I looked up and replied that Keane was **** of a coward and they are going to get their arses handed to them on a plate , really need to embarrass these wankers today COYB

Football focus turned into mutv I see

Making it out to be such an underdog story. Fact is, they are wank, Ten Hag has the same record as ‘at the wheel Olé’, and no mention of the hundreds of millions spent in the summer

They are not underdogs, just dog shite

Not watching it, making sure I'm really busy. Can't stand derbies, cant stand cup finals. Couldn't wish for a better combination.
im the same mate,id end up having heart failure, so im going to crack a beer open at 3pm put bbc2 on and have the laptop on Flashscores waiting and praying the 0 goes to 1 then 2,only then i'l put it on live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.