FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the side that had beaten them 6-3; the one that recently dispatched Real Madrid and a repeat of the Liverpool level type of performance will turn up. The officials will play their part but it is down to us to stop them from having any impact. Whatever happens at least we are League Champions.

Last edited:
If we give 100% today, I can only see us as winners. I would be more anxious if we were playing against Brighton tbh. That being said Come on City!!!

If that line up is true then I am a very happy bunny, I was honestly expecting Stones to be rested for next week.

Making it out to be such an underdog story. Fact is, they are wank, Ten Hag has the same record as ‘at the wheel Olé’, and no mention of the hundreds of millions spent in the summer

They are not underdogs, just dog shite

Yeah I've seen their fans saying it'll be a Ten Hag masterclass.

What's that then? Getting 4 or more goals getting put past them on several occasions?. Maybe the same masterclass that got them dumped out of the Europa League by a Sevilla side lingering around mid table in La Liga?

Someone point me to Ten Hag masterclass, I'm struggling.

The only master class involving United on years was a masterclass in bent officials cheating us this year at Old Scaffold

there all out where i live, full kit wankers, old sharp shirts you name it there out, have to put these twats to bed infront of the watching world
Funny, they supposedly make there transfer fees back in shirt sales when you listen to the dumb cunts but they always seem to be seen in the old shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.