FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has this injury crisis come from ? We now have a major battle on our hands with at least 3 key players injured and haaland not firing suddenly we have problems

Atmosphere for Wembley -

Let’s concentrate on the easiest and most intense chants/songs that everyone knows right from the off :-
1) We’re the pride of Manchester
2) The best team in the land and all the world
3) Like the fans of the invisible man
4) Sheikh Mansour mi lord
5) Johnny,Johnny Stones
6) Blue Moon
7) The city is ours,fuck off back to London
8) Championeeeez.

When we’ve got everyone activated and involved move on to the song book starting with the easier, slower ones.

If we are comfortable towards the end let rip with the piss takes and humiliators -:
1) You’re the shit of Singapore
2) You’re shit and you know you are
3) Tearing cock nees apart again
4) Are you watching ferguson
5) Shit on u....d
6) It should’ve been TEN
7) Is there a fire drill

Let’s be intense and relentless in giving it to these odious cunts.

We are absolutely going to lose, the second string team failed to beat Brentford which means our first choice 11 will also be rubbish. It's true I read it in the match thread!!
Judging by the level of flapping on BM yesterday, I'm worried that some of the 'likes' are from people not recognising the sarcasm!

My view ... City have a first 11 (plus subs) with no weaknesses and hugely motivated to beat the third best teams in England and Italy.

I know the opposition will be desperate to win but so were Arsenal, Bayern and Madrid. All with the same end result.

I don’t know if Pep is playing silly buggers with the press but his injury update is quite concerning. Dias hasn’t trained for 10 days, KDB is “doubtful” and Grealish and Akanji have niggles. Generally the players are physically and mentally exhausted.

We have seen from the last three games that our squad is nowhere near as deep as the media would have you believe and I really don’t want us to go up against the Rags with anything like the side we put out against Brentford yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.