FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather surprised that everyone is picking Walker ahead of Johnny Boy at right back despite the former having played umpteen 90 minutes on the trot and the latter being fully rested. I would prefer KW to be rested for the Inter game.

Where has this injury crisis come from ? We now have a major battle on our hands with at least 3 key players injured and haaland not firing suddenly we have problems

Well as it seems they are not injured per se, but just a bit mentally tired and physically not 100 % well. I have been convinced they will be 100 % physically fine till Wednesday that they have to start preparing for the game.
About their momentum not having played or trained normally for the last 10 days? Yes that is a concern though.

About Haaland not firing suddenly, this is crap.
With Real Madrid he was great and had Courtios make 3 amazing saves to keep him out of scoring and he had 2 other chances to score with good shots. He was good at that game. With Chelsea he played 16 minutes on a party game, i mean come on. With Brighton he didn't score but was not bad. Yesterday he didn't play.
So where is the issue?

Well as it seems they are not injured per se, but just a bit mentally tired and physically not 100 % well. I have been convinced they will be 100 % physically fine till Wednesday that they have to start preparing for the game.
About their momentum not having played or trained normally for the last 10 days? Yes that is a concern though.

About Haaland not firing suddenly, this is crap.
With Real Madrid he was great and had Courtios make 3 amazing saves to keep him out of scoring and he had 2 other chances to score with good shots. He was good at that game. With Chelsea he played 16 minutes on a party game, i mean come on. With Brighton he didn't score but was not bad. Yesterday he didn't play.
So where is the issue?
Haaland keeping his powder dry, then he is going to go off with a bang.

Mahrez should start big part of the reason why we're in the final with his hat-trick in the semis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.