FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
really, i take it you didn't watch the chelsea game, they could have scored 5, if anything it's their defence which is most likely to cost them the game aginst us, stick our chances away and it could get embarrassing for em
They won't play the same way against us. They will sit deeper and be more defensive which they are very capable at

If this was an Everton v Liverpool FA Cup final and I said all those things, you wouldn’t have batted an eyelid.

They might be clichés in a few instances but things become clichés because they are true and happen over and over.

Finals and derbies often mean that form and difference-in-quality go out of the window. How many times did we dick United when they were at their best? We had the fifth best record against United in the country in the PL era before our takeover and we spent four years outside the top flight within that. How many times have we seen a Sunderland, Coventry, Wimbledon, Norwich, Birmingham, Wigan Cup final win against much better sides?

I’m not saying for one minute that I’m worried about the game or anything surrounding it. I’m not insecure enough to let the levellers do that to me, and I’m actually quite calm about the game at the moment. But those levellers do exist.
All true but don’t forget we’re the underdogs. Right?

I wasn’t shitting it before the Madrid game. I was excited. I’m excited for this one. Hope it’s a good omen.

I imagine the boys in the changing rooms looking round at each other and thinking to themselves. ‘Every player in this room is the best in the world in that position. We are fucking invincible. Let’s smash these cunts and get to Istanbul’

If this was an Everton v Liverpool FA Cup final and I said all those things, you wouldn’t have batted an eyelid.

They might be clichés in a few instances but things become clichés because they are true and happen over and over.

Finals and derbies often mean that form and difference-in-quality go out of the window. How many times did we dick United when they were at their best? We had the fifth best record against United in the country in the PL era before our takeover and we spent four years outside the top flight within that. How many times have we seen a Sunderland, Coventry, Wimbledon, Norwich, Birmingham, Wigan Cup final win against much better sides?

I’m not saying for one minute that I’m worried about the game or anything surrounding it. I’m not insecure enough to let the levellers do that to me, and I’m actually quite calm about the game at the moment. But those levellers do exist.
The thing is with Pep managing is he reduces the risks of an upset by limiting the opposition possession of the football.
I very much doubt we will play this game to utds dictats.
We play like we do and there is a 70% chance of winning.

I do think it’s hilarious that none of our players talk about the opponents and yet it’s all the united players and staff talk about.

Very strange behavior from a club that prides itself as one of the worlds best(TM)

Scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.