FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There fans are shitting it. There players are shitting it. We go at them from the start full on and they will crack.
Think our players are excited to go out and show what they can do whilst there mindset and the noise has been about stopping city - they have lost the first battle. We will get the first 20 or 30 minutes to reinforce there own belief we are superior before they gain any confidence. For me its a complete free hit at a glorious treble and there is no point worrying about losing what we have not yet won - go out and make it happen and do it early while they tremble in there shorts.

It’s at a neutral ground - we have played there far more often than them over recent years, so if anything it helps us
The Wembley pitch is never in great nick - it will be in pretty good nick and far better than some PL grounds where we have won this season
It’s a Cup final - we have a pretty good record in them
It’s a derby - Dippers are their rivals aren't they?
We’re fighting for a treble - Bring it on
They’re fighting to stop us winning the treble and remain the only ever treble winners - they are shit
We’ve mentally had a few weeks off and have no kind of form or rhythm - not a cat in hell's chance Pep allows anyone to switch off and if anything the like of Phil have played better these last few games
Our team has been disjointed and poor for a few games - not really
We’ve got a few niggles to some of our best players. No we haven't and they have starters ruled out and others just coming back from injury
Yes we have. Pep said this at the weekend, ‘I don't know right now. Hopefully. We have four or five players with niggles, not big injuries, but they are injuries. Ruben, Jack and Kevin couldn't play. It is what it is. I think they will be ready, but it's hard to get ready in training’.

There are more ‘levellers’ in this than any game I can remember.

It’s at a neutral ground
The Wembley pitch is never in great nick
It’s a Cup final
It’s a derby
We’re fighting for a treble
They’re fighting to stop us winning the treble and remain the only ever treble winners
We’ve mentally had a few weeks off and have no kind of form or rhythm
Our team has been disjointed and poor for a few games
We’ve got a few niggles to some of our best players.

There are more ‘levellers’ in this than any game I can remember.

It’s at a neutral ground
The Wembley pitch is never in great nick
It’s a Cup final
It’s a derby
We’re fighting for a treble
They’re fighting to stop us winning the treble and remain the only ever treble winners
We’ve mentally had a few weeks off and have no kind of form or rhythm
Our team has been disjointed and poor for a few games
We’ve got a few niggles to some of our best players.
Don’t forget to throw in the ‘It’s a Coronation year and history often repeats itself. Utter twaddle.

I always find this strange. It's meant to be the showpiece stadium and the pitch is never up to the same level as top Premier league grounds.
Wembley always cuts up dead easily. The grass always looks too long n’all.

Same as Bayern’s ground, the pitch is always shit there in a great stadium.

They have improved and are a lot more defensively sound
really, i take it you didn't watch the chelsea game, they could have scored 5, if anything it's their defence which is most likely to cost them the game aginst us, stick our chances away and it could get embarrassing for em

Yes we have. Pep said this at the weekend, ‘I don't know right now. Hopefully. We have four or five players with niggles, not big injuries, but they are injuries. Ruben, Jack and Kevin couldn't play. It is what it is. I think they will be ready, but it's hard to get ready in training’.

This does concern me a bit as Pep generally doesn't normally do mind games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.