FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the Everton game we thought we might need 8 points from the last 4 games. Due to Arsenal capsizing we have been able to coast home. So instead of being knackered approaching these two finals we should have everyone in peak shape.
They are cup games so anything could happen but we couldn't have asked for it to pan out better than this.
Agreed we are never going to have a better chance.

If we can control possession and their counter, the game is ours, with the only question being by how much.

If we have an off day at the back or upfront, it’s a toss up.

On their day, they can beat anyone. On a bad day, we can beat most teams, and on an average day we can do it with our “Second Team.”

Finals, as we learned against Chelsea in the first CL Final we played, against Wigan in the FA Cup, and Watford, also in the FA Cup, are all about who shows up and performs. Everyone in the world knows that if we play our best, United have no chance. If they play their best, it depends which City team shows up.

THIS is why we play the game on grass, not paper!

COME ON CITY!!!

Three-Peat Champions 4-0 Trafford Athletic

We’re going to batter them, without a shadow of a doubt.

I believe Pep’s words today were nothing more than deception. Didn’t he say a few days ago he was selecting a full strength squad against Brentford?

FxPFYCTWwAcNcLJ

I said that before but 2 days off before a final seems way too much for me. :(
I wanted them with zero off days and to train and train and train and again train as hard possible, I do not mean physically and spend all their energy of course, but physically and tactically. Be every day there hours and hours and analyze everything.
Pep claimed this approach is overrated and it's better for them to calm down and be disconnected from the team for 1-2 days.

I do not buy it but it's Pep for a reason that is a coach and the best one and not me :) Let's hope it works!!

And let's hope all players are fit on Wednesday so they will have time to prepare just fine!

Ederson
Walker stones Dias Ake
Rodri
Gundo kdb
Foden haaland grealish

Would be my preference.......

.....but I think Ortega, Bernardo and possibly Akanji will all start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.