FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our first eleven that played against Madrid and Arsenal are the best team in the world when on it. Of course bad luck and the officials mean we can lose but the rags could get a hiding if not.
You mention best team in the world.I’ve been saying that for a while and folk have been talking to me like I’m an idiot.
I say this.
If you put our best 11 up in a best of 7 against any team in history we would get to 4 every time and I include international teams throughout history too.
Maybe I’m a touch giddy at the moment but I believe this would happen.

The only reason the Rags took anything from us this season was due to an offside goal , in both games we dominated them , they defended heroically at the Swamp and got a lucky break that turned the game.
They are not anywhere near our level , we can pick eleven from probably sixteen players and beat them comfortably our players love the big occasion and invariably step up to the plate.
Fully expect the Rags to be in survival mode and hoping to stay in the game and scrape a breakaway goal its the only tactic that they will have , we would have to miss a hatful of chances to fail on Saturday and i just dont see that happening.
If we have our shooting boots on this could be embarrassing for the Rags , and they know it , deep down they are shitting themselves for all the bravado and the ressurection of Rag legends spitting their bile this week it come down to 90 minutes at 3pm Saturday and all the pre-match bullshit will not help them.

The only reason the Rags took anything from us this season was due to an offside goal , in both games we dominated them , they defended heroically at the Swamp and got a lucky break that turned the game.
They are not anywhere near our level , we can pick eleven from probably sixteen players and beat them comfortably our players love the big occasion and invariably step up to the plate.
If only football was so simple, we'd have beaten wigan ;-)

I expect us to beat them, but I won't take it for granted.

Oh No, Martial out... Wout Weghurst to lead the line, well we might as well all give up on the treble now, that's jinxed it!
Weghorst this season with United:23 games played(1177 minutes), 1 goal scored and 1 assist. This might be one of the worst stats for a striker in years

Rags will definitely win this one. Gary said he will make sure they understand a defeat is not acceptable and the media clamouring for the old united are roaring them on. City have no chance now. Might aswell just give them the cup now and rest for the champions league.

Rash is world world class and cashmero is better than Rodri and on and on it goes zzzzzzzzzzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.