FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Machiavelli said:
——————————— cheat———————————

cheat————cheat—————cheat————cheat

————cheat————cheat————cheat————

cheat————————cheat————————cheat

That has to be the most expensive, human rights abusing side ever assembled.

and it would be justice if they lost and tainted if they won....

Anyone know about rules re Club Wembley tickets in the city end ? Is there a dress code, can you wear colours, can you stand up, can you sing, are you allowed to be obviously drunk, is it just for the prawn sandwich brigade.

No, Yes, Yes, Yes, technically no but same rules as other parts of the ground, no it’s just a great view.

We'll have Wolves on our side. That's almost worth something.
There was a poll on a Wolves fans forum when it was clear that the title was a two horse race. Approx 80% wanted City to win the league.

Tomorrow, every Wolves fan on the planet is City for the day.
I’m desperate to take my son to Latvia on a Thursday night for the first time in my lifetime!!!

Best of luck, chaps. Have a belting day and give Watford a good dicking for your friends down the M6.

There was a poll on a Wolves fans forum when it was clear that the title was a two horse race. Approx 80% wanted City to win the league.

Tomorrow, every Wolves fan on the planet is City for the day.
I’m desperate to take my son to Latvia on a Thursday night for the first time in my lifetime!!!

Best of luck, chaps. Have a belting day and give Watford a good dicking for your friends down the M6.
Hopefully pal, we’ll be going all guns blazing. It’s a big day for us. History can be made!

Think it could be pretty similar to the Stoke game in 2011. Looks like yesterday that day to think of it. And we have won a few things ever since.

Anyways an achievement never done before is at stake. The players will be absolutely up for it and so will the fans after lifting the title.

Gonna be a great day. Let’s write history. No matter what starting line.

Bollox to all the other shenanigans that is going on.

We are in the FA Cup Final tomorrow.

Come on City!
Indeed!

The first competition we won as a club. We’ve won the old trophy and the new one.

Here’s some shots from the 1904 FA Cup final at Crystal Palace:
1904-hold.ashx

fa-cup-final-1903-to-04-action.jpg

Where we beat Bolton 1-0 with a Billy Meredith goal to secure Manchester’s First major trophy.

it wont be easy but my feeling is it will be high scoring. I go for 5-2 City with Kun getting a hat trick. Sadly, I cant be there. For all those Blues going have a fantastic, safe, sunny day with a win and a historic double/treble/quadruple at then end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.