FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pressure of the last few weeks has been so intense i dont think we can say that until Gundo"s magnificent free kick we chilled, sat back and enjoyed watching our fabulous team For me i dont see because of whats at stake, that im going to be totally laid back on Saturday Abide with me always gets my stomach churning and ffs were in a FA CUP FINAL i really hope we take care of business early and then sit back in awe of another fine performance (god willing) and live in hope that it is VK who will be teasing us before the trophy lift Seeing him do this will always be a pleasure and a fabulous memory

Hi all. Quick Wembley question. Is it possible to change between levels once you enter the turnstiles into the stadium. My mate and us are on different levels but want to have a drink in the concourse before going to our seats and at half time. We are in blocks 205 and 103. Many thanks.

Hi all. Quick Wembley question. Is it possible to change between levels once you enter the turnstiles into the stadium. My mate and us are on different levels but want to have a drink in the concourse before going to our seats and at half time. We are in blocks 205 and 103. Many thanks.

No

No probs...….
psba_srm_abseiling_43.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.