FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

The Piccadilly line isn’t running past Acton Town this weekend. Think the district line isn’t either…
As long as the Elizabethan line is running I'm good (Hotel is in Hayes and Harlington), otherwise it's a bus.

Last edited:
When I found out about the Saturday strike I decided to travel from Edinburgh on the Friday and stay with my son in South London. Then I found out that there was another rail strike on the Friday, I ended up booking flights from Edinburgh.

It was no use flying to Gatwick, Stansted, etc. as it would still require a train to get to London, so I booked to Heathrow.

I will still have the issue of getting from Sydenham to Wembley. Does anyone know if the London Overground is affected?

When I found out about the Saturday strike I decided to travel from Edinburgh on the Friday and stay with my son in South London. Then I found out that there was another rail strike on the Friday, I ended up booking flights from Edinburgh.

It was no use flying to Gatwick, Stansted, etc. as it would still require a train to get to London, so I booked to Heathrow.

I will still have the issue of getting from Sydenham to Wembley. Does anyone know if the London Overground is affected?
It’s running. See link above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.