FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

Any idea of a good guaranteed car park, close to the underground. I usually park at Denham, but obviously Chiltern railway's are on strike.
Try Chorleywood mate, stations about 5 minutes off M25, big car park never crowded, tube about every 15 minutes, 20 minutes to Wembley, local pubs if you fancy that. Fares a out £3 by card.

Starting in Croydon
Tram to Wimbledon.
District line to Paddington.
Bakerloo line to Baker St.
Metropolitan line to Wembley.
Best part of 2 hours thanks to the stoopid train strike.
It’s not stoopid mate it’s stupid … but it’s not stupid or stoopid them lads and lasses get my support. Inconvenience for us but hope they win the battle. Just proves they do a valued job what gets taken for granted by us the public.
In my opinion.

It’s not stoopid mate it’s stupid … but it’s not stupid or stoopid them lads and lasses get my support. Inconvenience for us but hope they win the battle. Just proves they do a valued job what gets taken for granted by us the public.
In my opinion.
They're on 60k all ready for goodness sake,i personality think it's a total joke,and I hope the greedy bustards don't get another oenny

Wasn’t able to get a ticket unfortunately so just wondering how many are going down without (I imagine a fair few) and where they’re watching it around Wembley?

All those leaving at 8 or before from Manchester, is that because you are on a 50mph coach or fancy a couple of hours on the piss when you get there?

Otherwise, surely giving yourself 7+ hours to get to London is a bit cautious?
Meeting up with a couple of mates who live in Cricklewood leaving car at theirs then enjoying a scran and a few pint’s before the match.

Wasn’t able to get a ticket unfortunately so just wondering how many are going down without (I imagine a fair few) and where they’re watching it around Wembley?
I think the pubs around Wembley close while the match is on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.