FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

9am from doncaster, pick up in a couple of places then onward to watford for pints, then underground/ owergorund to wembley central

Not being holier than though, but you're pushing it with the traffic there mate. I'd say get up and off earlier so you lads have some drinking time.

To anybody using the official City coaches I asked for and received this further information. I hope it helps some people.

"Thank you for your email.

I can confirm you will be on the same coaches for both journeys, so you are welcome to leave belongings on board, however this will be at your own risk, so we do advise not to leave any valuable belongings onboard.

We have confirmed the coach parking with our supplier and Wembley and the United fans will not be using this car park, therefore please be advised, we have been informed there should be no security issues on the day.

I hope this helps."

To anybody using the official City coaches I asked for and received this further information. I hope it helps some people.

"Thank you for your email.

I can confirm you will be on the same coaches for both journeys, so you are welcome to leave belongings on board, however this will be at your own risk, so we do advise not to leave any valuable belongings onboard.

We have confirmed the coach parking with our supplier and Wembley and the United fans will not be using this car park, therefore please be advised, we have been informed there should be no security issues on the day.

I hope this helps."
I was literally 2 minutes late back to the club coach at the Watford fa cup final. The coach had gone! With some belongings of mine I never retrieved. I cajjed a lift thanks to the kind people of the failsworth branch.

I was literally 2 minutes late back to the club coach at the Watford fa cup final. The coach had gone! With some belongings of mine I never retrieved. I cajjed a lift thanks to the kind people of the failsworth branch.

Bloody hell that's harsh. They do say you leave articles at your own risk but even so. It says they depart 45 minutes after the final whistle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.