FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

I thought the walk was fine from Wembley Central when I went to the England vs Germany game last September

We might be slightly different ages, mate! But no, I'll be fine. I like walking in cities, and hiking in the countryside.
According to Google Maps, it is somewhat further than either Wembley Stadium or Wembley Park. But there'll be less crowds, and it'll be a trip down memory lane. I haven't visited the centre of Wembley since the mid-sixties or so.

We might be slightly different ages, mate! But no, I'll be fine. I like walking in cities, and hiking in the countryside.
According to Google Maps, it is somewhat further than either Wembley Stadium or Wembley Park. But there'll be less crowds, and it'll be a trip down memory lane. I haven't visited the centre of Wembley since the mid-sixties or so.

think I was confusing myself with the stations ha

My bad
It’s coming in from Wembley Park you need to avoid this time
Wembley Central and North ok for us
Confused now. Wembley Park is the one at the end of Wembley Way and due north isn't it? Doesn't end you up at either Rags or City end? Which are the ones that bring you in West and East?

Confused now. Wembley Park is the one at the end of Wembley Way and due north isn't it? Doesn't end you up at either Rags or City end? Which are the ones that bring you in West and East?
Central and North are ok, they’re on the West side of the ground.
Park will land you in rag infested territory this time. Avoid!

If anyone knows would appreciate.
What’s the best way to Wembley from Stansted using the express ?
Which station to get off ?
London Liverpool St
Tottenham Hale or Stratford?
Stansted Express into Liverpool St. Then get on the Metropolitan line to Wembley Park. That's what a journey planner app is suggesting to me.

Central and North are ok, they’re on the West side of the ground.
Park will land you in rag infested territory this time. Avoid!
Any time I've been to Wembley, I always use Wembley Park. Wembley way is pretty much mixed up until just short of the stadium. I've never had an issue, apart from some verbals from utd and Villa fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.