FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

Ruslip will let you off at wembley park and straight into them red bastards.

get off at Northwick and walk to the overground 4 minutes walk away to wembley central and our end of the ground

I have heard from a reputable source on their side that a fair few of their lot are looking to mob up and have some blues as it has been a while since they had a big day out.

Personally I am not young enough or can be arsed with fucking about dodging arseholes on wembley way
OK I shall heed your advice,can't be arsed with any aggro..thanks

Ruslip will let you off at wembley park and straight into them red bastards.

get off at Northwick and walk to the overground 4 minutes walk away to wembley central and our end of the ground

I have heard from a reputable source on their side that a fair few of their lot are looking to mob up and have some blues as it has been a while since they had a big day out.

Personally I am not young enough or can be arsed with fucking about dodging arseholes on wembley way
But City have got Boxpark on Wembley Way.

But City have got Boxpark on Wembley Way.
Boxpark is a private business, so if they have decided to host City fans it still isn't the official advice of the police and FA to keep to tge west side of the ground.

of course wembley way will have blues, but mainly it leads to the east side of the ground and I would expect and city fans will be ushered away towards the west and the rightside of the walkway which boxpark os on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.