FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

Wembley Way is where the East/West split is. The right hand ramp goes West and the left one East. All the pubs and bars to the right (including Boxpark) as you come down from the station are City. There will be plenty of City fans on Wembley Way as there were in 2011. The United fans mostly turned up much later than us, probably because so many are southern-based.
I know I habe been a few times ;-)

however the west side is only serviced by wembley park station , the east has the option of centeal and north to come in from, so the majority of rags using the tubes will land there.

pesonally I get to wembley just before kick off as its a shithole of an area and fucked if I would pay to go in a place like boxpark, park up in the sticks, a few pints and a tube in arriving about 15 mins before.

Did all the wembley experience for stoke, now it's get there, go in, enjoy the game, win a cup (or not), then fuck off somewhere decent to celebrate/comiserate

We're getting the green coach from Ashton,but still not received any information from them yet.Anyone doing the same,heard anything yet?

I looked at booking with them, but thought the 8.00am start could be too late, so decided on driving. Will leave Ashton around 6.45 and booked a park on someone’s drive near West side of Wembley.

I know I habe been a few times ;-)

however the west side is only serviced by wembley park station , the east has the option of centeal and north to come in from, so the majority of rags using the tubes will land there.

pesonally I get to wembley just befoee kick off as its a shithole of an area and fucked if I would pay to go in a place like boxpark, park up in the sticks, a few pints and a tube in arriving about 15 mins before
I went in Boxpark for one of the Community Shields (I think it was LFC). It was great in there and though very close to Wembley Way (with hordes of scousers too drunk to stand up) we avoided any hassle easily. The flashpoint is always the steps by Wembley Park station where, for some reason, the police allow lots of twats to congregate. At least they did for the LFC and United games.

Wembley Way is where the East/West split is. The right hand ramp goes West and the left one East. All the pubs and bars to the right (including Boxpark) as you come down from the station are City. There will be plenty of City fans on Wembley Way as there were in 2011. The United fans mostly turned up much later than us, probably because so many are southern-based.
Not to mention the hundreds of police that line the middle of it!

Anyone parking at harrow on the hill and using overground from there ?

We are going Wealdstone and getting ruslip tube to Wembley park fuck the red bastards grow a pair they are a bunch of shit houses, we will be leaving Wealdstone at 1.30 to walk to tube if we all go together and get tube together those feeling uneasy might feel more secure.
You don’t have to walk down Wembley Way anyway, can get off at Wembley Park and just walk the long way round to the west side of stadium, piece of piss.

We are going Wealdstone and getting ruslip tube to Wembley park fuck the red bastards grow a pair they are a bunch of shit houses, we will be leaving Wealdstone at 1.30 to walk to tube if we all go together and get tube together those feeling uneasy might feel more secure.
Until you meet the Muffin blues going the same route ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.