FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

You can fanny about breaking the journey up and walking between stations or probably like most of us jump on at Ruislip and get off at Wembley.

The latter option will be quicker & less chance of needing a piss while on the move.
That's what I was planning to do until people started putting doubts in my head...but back to plan A,makes far more sense

I read somewhere that the police were going to keep the fans segregated by making us use different tube stations. Can’t see that working before the match but suppose its feasible after. Send all City fans to Wembley Central, United to Wembley Park. Is that likely?

I read somewhere that the police were going to keep the fans segregated by making us use different tube stations. Can’t see that working before the match but suppose its feasible after. Send all City fans to Wembley Central, United to Wembley Park. Is that likely?
It pretty much has to be. That bottle neck at the end of Wembley Way could be the start of a riot after the game if we all head down there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.