FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

Bit of advice for Blues on the road tmrw.

Whatever time you were thinking of leaving, scrub it and set off earlier.

Returned from a family holiday in Devon today, it took 3 hours from Exeter to Bristol, alone.

It's not just the Cup Final tmrw but also end of Half Term and many will be returning home from breaks wherever, all on the road as no trains.

Home at 20.30 this evening for me and back down South as early as I can tmrw.

Love it, come on City!

Out in Sunny Cleveleys this morning, not seen so much rag shit in a long time, shirts hats etc. If we win tomorrow will be out in my shirt and rubbing their faces in it, if we lose will hibernate till Wednesday when hopefully the focus will be on the Champions league. Up the blues, up the cods.
If we win you won't see it, be the green and yellow shite again.

07:10 Train Doncaster to kings cross
19:48 Train back

Terrible time to say it's the last train but to say theirs a strike just glad theirs a few running.
Taking a chance aren't ya!
Chances are that return won't run. Hope I'm wrong but I had LNER tickets but just not risking it. Good luck.

Found a place on the Euston Road called the Euston Flyer. It's alright, despite some bloke banging out "Let me entertain you" on an acoustic guitar. Amstel at £6 a pint, not too bad for London prices, I suppose.
Always end up there when going down for the NFL, not too bad a pub at all

Done Richmond this morning and Ted Lasso pub, no blues. Went on the piss in Kensington and Notting Hill late afternoon rill now and no blues and just back. So where is everyone?

where will people be around 12 ish ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.