FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

We are going Wealdstone and getting ruslip tube to Wembley park fuck the red bastards grow a pair they are a bunch of shit houses, we will be leaving Wealdstone at 1.30 to walk to tube if we all go together and get tube together those feeling uneasy might feel more secure.
Shoulders back and carry a big stick

It’s not stoopid mate it’s stupid … but it’s not stupid or stoopid them lads and lasses get my support. Inconvenience for us but hope they win the battle. Just proves they do a valued job what gets taken for granted by us the public.
In my opinion.
Lemmings....look at the history of badly led unions !!

I understand your angst mate regarding unions but today I’ve secured a pay rise for my members, their families will now breath a little easier . As a branch secretary for a particular union I do honestly understand the frustration .
But we’ve not purposely put ourselves in this position.

Sorry for going off topic.

Warwick and Beaconsfield

If you are doing M6 /M1 - then Corley services - 6 or so Instavolt chargers plus a couple of Gridserve - same going north at Corley as well on way back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.