FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

Since we‘ve all (presumably) received an actually quite useful e-mail from the club about fanzones, City-friendly pubs and suchlike (by the way, can anyone situate the Green Man for me, and what’s a pint in there like?), people should be advised that you cannot get to the Wembley Stadium stop from Marylebone tomorrow. Chiltern Railways are on strike.
If I mention it, it’s because it’s still on the info in the email.
It would be very bad news to rock up at Marylebone at about 1.30, pm, thinking you can get out there.
So it’s Wembley Park on the Met line, or Wembley Central on the Bakerloo, whether coming from north or south. Or bus.

Last edited:
The traffic today heading down here was horrendous!

I left mine in Wythenshawe at 11.00 and didn’t get here (near Ealing) until gone 17.00 (I did stop at services for half an hour). There must have been four crashes and three sets of roadworks slowing it down but just in general I’ve never seen so many cars on the motorways before.

If tomorrow is going to be like today, I’d leave a bit earlier than you were planning on doing.

On my mobile ticket, it says Entrance 1.30-2.00. Does this mean they will only let you in between these times I.e. if you’re not through the turnstile by 2.00, you can’t get in?

Since we‘ve all (presumably) received an actually quite useful e-mail from the club about fanzones, City-friendly pubs and suchlike (by the way, can anyone situate the Green Man for me, and what’s a pint in there like?), people should be advised that you cannot get to the Wembley Stadium stop from Marylebone tomorrow. Chiltern Railways are on strike.
It would be very bad news to rock up at Marylebone at about 1.30, pm, thinking you can get out there.
So it’s Wembley Park on the Met line, or Wembley Central on the Bakerloo, whether coming from north or south. Or bus.
I was going that way from beaconsfield to the ground,where am I best heading for now ?

I’ve not had this email?

07:10 Train Doncaster to kings cross
19:48 Train back

Terrible time to say it's the last train but to say theirs a strike just glad theirs a few running.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.