FA Cup Games 24/ 25/26/27 January

Disappointing. I wish Hull had scrambled in an equaliser from that last minute corner.

8K at Burnley, one of many clubs to sing WWYWYWS Ha haha

I just don't understand teams like Burnley, West Ham, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace, Newcastle and the like who year after year exit the cups early doors..

Their managers then come out post match and spout the usual crap about the league being the holy grail..

Scared shitless of losing their Premier League status.. It's all about the money and fcuk the punters .!

FFS have a go and give your fans a bit of excitement..!

No wonder this competition is dying on it's arse..!

I just don't understand teams like Burnley, West Ham, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace, Newcastle and the like who year after year exit the cups early doors..

Their managers then come out post match and spout the usual crap about the league being the holy grail..

Scared shitless of losing their Premier League status.. It's all about the money and fcuk the punters .!

FFS have a go and give your fans a bit of excitement..!

No wonder this competition is dying on it's arse..!

Competition is already dead. You have lower league sides playing their second teams because they want to focus on their league games. This and the League cup need a rethink.

Sian Massey let’s hope she doesn’t flag non existent offsides or miss someone been fouled right in front of her!
From what I have seen of her she is much more competent than some of the knobs running the lines. Would like to see how she performs in the middle, certainly would be an improvement on the likes of Mason et al.

Competition is already dead. You have lower league sides playing their second teams because they want to focus on their league games. This and the League cup need a rethink.
Were about the only club who take them seriously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.