FA Cup Games 24/ 25/26/27 January

Teams play under strength sides and attendances way down on league attendances show that the domestic trophies are just an after thought.
Would I like Liverpool to win an f.a cup or league cup? Yes of course. Am I bothered if we don't, not in the slightest.
Now if we lose in the champions league now that's what I care about, was I gutted we lost the league last year , most definetly yes.
Did I care that we didn't win the domestic cups , not in the slightest

You are the weirdest breed of “humans” on the planet.

Did you give a shit about that world trophy?

Managers and players should want to win every available game/trophy that's available to them.

Pep moans about the fixtures list, but he would never throw a competitive game, unlike Klopp.

Are the league cups beneath a team like Liverpool in your eyes? As your manager seems to treat them as such
Are you saying Liverpool are the only team that plays under strength teams?
The cups are not a priority and we don't have a good enough squad to compete on multiple fronts , so klopp priorities competitions
Low crowds show fans are not bothered either

Last edited by a moderator:
I never take your comments seriously Karen. I just laugh
You have a foul attitdue to supporting your cult,trophies are there to be won,top teams with no chip on their shoulders want to win the cups,it is great for fans as well,it seems the cult only want go for certain trophies that mean nothing like you world cup tatt. You sacked off a domestic throphies for that,are you too scared to go for everything?

Not one fuck will be given by the media ,fa and the one on here that thinks they are below him
Probably so they dont have to accaept we did the domestic treble
The reason I don't see the domestic trophies as a priority is clear. The club's themselves don't as even championship sides field weakened teams and fans also don't rate them otherwise crowds wouldn't be so low.
I didn't say I don't want to win the cups as I stated a trophy is a trophy buy they are Liverpool lowest priority.
Liverpool do not have a squad like man city's so no we can't go full tilt at the domestic cups , just like most teams

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.