FA Cup Games 24/ 25/26/27 January

The reason I don't see the domestic trophies as a priority is clear. The club's themselves don't as even championship sides field weakened teams and fans also don't rate them otherwise crowds wouldn't be so low.
I didn't say I don't want to win the cups as I stated a trophy is a trophy buy they are Liverpool lowest priority.
Liverpool do not have a squad like man city's so no we can't go full tilt at the domestic cups , just like most teams
If you want to go for them then go for them,your squad is deep enough,what annoys me is that for 2 seasons now you are sacking off the domestic cups,if you really dont want them then talk to the fa and remove yourselves from both cup comps and let someone else who wants to go for it your place,just dont stay in and take the piss

Reactions: mat
If you want to go for them then go for them,your squad is deep enough,what annoys me is that for 2 seasons now you are sacking off the domestic cups,if you really dont want them then talk to the fa and remove yourselves from both cup comps and let someone else who wants to go for it your place,just dont stay in and take the piss
Why do you keep twisting things.
I want to win them but they are not a priority it's that simple
I don't understand why you get so hung up on what a rival does, as surely if Liverpool are knocked out then it would make it easier for man city to win

Last edited:
Do you realise how arrogant that statement is?

You see yourselves above having to play in the League Cup/FA cup. Disrespecting your opponents and the trophies at the same time. Klopp plays the sympathy card and the media give you a free pass.

Every competition is a priority. Thank fuck we have a manager and a squad who wants to win everything.

You say its not you or your clubs priority,why not? There are 3 domestic trophies to go for,are you scared if you do you might lose the lot?

Weak teams,you have a strong enough squad,look at the other prem teams,they are giving it a go

Sulking and wont put a first teamer or your manager for the replay,that is a great experience gone for your opponents,they love to go away to a prem team and play so good players,it spoils it for them

You are wasting everyones time,ask to be let out of them

Seems you only value tatt like the world club cup,won against championship level opponants,you are not the best club team in the world,you could have had a real trophy had you not thrown the villa game

The arrogance of not being bothered about domestic cups is one reason you are hated,every club and fanbase love an english cup run,the kids love it

I don't understand why you get so hung up on what a rival does, as surely if Liverpool are knocked out then it would make it easier for man city to win
We dont need favours,we set out to win everything and do it properly

You say its not you or your clubs priority,why not? There are 3 domestic trophies to go for,are you scared if you do you might lose the lot?

Weak teams,you have a strong enough squad,look at the other prem teams,they are giving it a go

Sulking and wont put a first teamer or your manager for the replay,that is a great experience gone for your opponents,they love to go away to a prem team and play so good players,it spoils it for them

You are wasting everyones time,ask to be let out of them

Seems you only value tatt like the world club cup,won against championship level opponants,you are not the best club team in the world,you could have had a real trophy had you not thrown the villa game

The arrogance of not being bothered about domestic cups is one reason you are hated,every club and fanbase love an english cup run,the kids love it
Oh wow you lot
I WANT TO WIN THE CUPS
But we don't have the squad like man city to compete on all fronts like you do, its that simple.
And championship level ha ha that's rich and arrogant. Both sides would compete much more in the premier league than say Norwich
And in the cups you get to play mighty teams like burton .
Look you achieved something incredible in winning the domestic clean sweep last season but unfortunately Liverpool can't do that , so klopp is right in prioritising certain competitions.

Oh wow you lot
I WANT TO WIN THE CUPS
But with don't have the squad like man city to compete on all fronts like you do, its that simple.
And championship level ha ha that's rich and arrogant. Both sides would compete much more in the premier league than sat Norwich
And in the cups you get to play mighty teams like burton .
Look you achieved something incredible in winning the domestic clean sweep last season but unfortunately Liverpool can't do that , so klopp is right in prioritising certain competitions.
If you weren't arrogant chickens you could

Many other teams have and always will give it a good go,those who have half your resources

You seemed to have been brainwashed into thinking you are some plucky underdogs who can't compete at the top
But you are the best club team in the universe so how does that match up then?

arrogant chickens,might use that rather than dippers

Ok Karen name one team other than city who can compete and have a chance to win every competition.
And without insults , just because I happen to support a team you don't like

You are the ones hung up on your rivals,you are on your rivals forum lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.