FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

Nerd alert.
We know refs don't enforce some rules properly (like adding on time accurately or consistently) but that Kidderminster keeper is taking the p1ss with the six second release rule and the ref is allowing it (for some reason refs don't enforce this rule).
Is that 6 second rule still a thing? If so then we need to mention it to refs at our gaff as some keepers take the piss.

So much for the magic of the cup, there's quite a few empty seats at Kidderminster.

Well at least in the stand part by West Ham's left back area. Maybe it's their Family Stand.........

I was thinking that. It's a great atmosphere but if a non league side can't sell out against a premier league side you wonder when they can.

A poor pitch certainly makes prem league footballers look like Sunday league players. Such a difference a pitch makes.

West Ham really struggling on this pitch

I was thinking that. It's a great atmosphere but if a non league side can't sell out against a premier league side you wonder when they can.
Considering how densely packed it is elsewhere In the ground and people standing at the stalls, something tells me those are restricted or the holders didn't show. Common in those kinds of grounds. You see it a lot in Ireland.

I'd keep an eye on kidderminster as me da was a fan and this and reading was reported as a sell out

So much for the magic of the cup, there's quite a few empty seats at Kidderminster.

Well at least in the stand part by West Ham's left back area. Maybe it's their Family Stand.........
Corporate seats those I think.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.