FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

Take two big eliminations per round, so if its just United and Wolves that's decent. Hopefully we get spurs goen too and Maybe Forest can do Leicester tomorrow as well.

Middlesborough/Bournemouth/Luton at home please.

I'd love to know the thinking behind giving the Cambridge/Luton game the 5:30 slot on a saturday evening. There's no prospect of a real giant killing, and the game isn't even on a mainstream channel (the red button on the Beeb, isn't it?). Yes, I know I'm biased. Guilty as charged. But shirley, our game today had the potential to be an entertaining game. PL leaders against the team on top of the championship. It's a weird pick.

Yep, having seen it,I can see what the problem is. I had presumed that the ball had rebounded directly onto his hand. Had that been the case, I stand by my argument, and my reading of ’intention’.
But it wasn’t the case. The ball rebounds into the air, hangs there briefly, and then he brings his hand down onto it to steady it. Not the same thing at all, and not at all Micah against the dippers, or Aymeric against Spurs.
It happened so quickly that I can see how the ref didn’t quite catch the gesture. What I don’t get is how VAR don’t pick it up.
But then, VAR have always had it in for United. And Liverpool.

Only reason that wasn’t giving a pen is how close it was that’s one of the rules for not giving a penalty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.