FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

ITV have no control at all over the effects mics in the ground.

The mix of all the pitch mics (I count 12 today) and the two on the gantry is done by the Outside Broadcast company's Sound Guarantee, in the truck. It's down to that one person at every game.

They will usually mix the sound levels from each mic to follow the ball/action, although they may well want to turn down "foul language" or be a supporter of a particular team but, in my experience, they generally don't care or even follow football as supporters. They want the best sound possible to reflect the camera angles being shown.

To think that the FA/PL/UEFA/ITV/BT/BBC etc have an agenda and direct them is ludicrous.
You never heard that 'guy' turn up the volume for 'you'll never walk alone' especially on those special European nights under the lights at klanfield.

ludicrous

Commentators are usually for the underdog except when they play utd or liverpool.

All im hearing is about is liverpools sensible and astute transfer dealings and how good they are.

No mention of the cost of their players compared to Cardiff of course...
bingo set narrative this morning they only buy to solve solutions and not create strenght in depth

ITV have no control at all over the effects mics in the ground.

The mix of all the pitch mics (I count 12 today) and the two on the gantry is done by the Outside Broadcast company's Sound Guarantee, in the truck. It's down to that one person at every game.

They will usually mix the sound levels from each mic to follow the ball/action, although they may well want to turn down "foul language" or be a supporter of a particular team but, in my experience, they generally don't care or even follow football as supporters. They want the best sound possible to reflect the camera angles being shown.

To think that the FA/PL/UEFA/ITV/BT/BBC etc have an agenda and direct them is ludicrous.
To think they don’t is amusing

Hoof it down the lines, run like the clappers, cross it in, retreat, reset. Again and again. It’s a bit crude, isn’t it?
It works though, the league should be thanking us for stopping that kind of football being the dominant force in England, it would be like having Wimbledon of the 80's or Leeds of the 90's as the best team in England.

Booooooooooooooooooooooo City ruining football and all the hopes and dreams of everybody else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.