FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

Jota really pisses me off. I assumed he would be a bang average Wolves-level journeyman who I thought would be shit at Liverpool and end up somewhere like Watford or a mid table Spanish team after one season on their bench.

That was without ever having watched him play though, just the fact he only played for Wolves and was quite cheap for a striker.

When Eddie charged out like that at wolves a few seasons ago ref had red card out before the wolves player initiated the contact, stinks.
Yep, as I remember it, Eddie pulled out of that challenge, came to a halt and put his hands up to show he wasn't challenging. There was really nothing more he could have done(after loosing the race to the ball) but there was no hesitation to get the red card out.

Honestly, it's hard to stay interested in football when they are as openly corrupt as this. Its 2 red cards and the ref couldn't get the yellow out soon enough. Then compare the non penalty in the first half to Jotas last week. Its absurd, yet we are supposed to just ignore the fact these things always happen in favour of certain teams

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.