FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

As a Cardiff fan, I am really disappointed, but not surprised, how ITV consistently ignored and undermined the performance of the Bluebirds today. It was a continuous Liverpool love-in, with very little analysis of Cardiff or key incidents that all seemed to go Liverpool's way ?
Kelleher's assault was a definite red card for a dangerous challenge. How on earth was it a yellow card ?
Eventually in the summing up of the game, Ian Wright seemed to whisper that it should have been a red card.
I appreciate Cardiff City are not going to get much sympathy from Man. City fans (the tackle on Sane by Joe Bennett, a few seasons ago, was atrocious), but ITV seemed to completely forget the "magic of the FA Cup". The analysis just being a Liverpool drool-fest...
I’d suggest that many feel your pain, we get the same treatment, especially against the likes of Liverpool and United. It’s all about how they can beat us.

Ndidi has given away two bookable offence fouls now.

I know he almost certainly wouldn’t have done the second challenge if he’d been booked for the first, but still…

EDIT- he was booked for that second one, rightfully!

Who was at the cup game when we last played Forest,3-0 home defeat.
Yeah was that well hurt and we also lost to brighton at the withdean on pens in league cup. Wonder why Mark Hughes got the hump when he was sacked and replaced by Mancini incredible ! Pitch invasion at full time I reckon and the forest fans can relax safe in the knowledge they wont get a lug warmer off Brian Clough !!!

As a Cardiff fan, I am really disappointed, but not surprised, how ITV consistently ignored and undermined the performance of the Bluebirds today. It was a continuous Liverpool love-in, with very little analysis of Cardiff or key incidents that all seemed to go Liverpool's way ?
Kelleher's assault was a definite red card for a dangerous challenge. How on earth was it a yellow card ?
Eventually in the summing up of the game, Ian Wright seemed to whisper that it should have been a red card.
I appreciate Cardiff City are not going to get much sympathy from Man. City fans (the tackle on Sane by Joe Bennett, a few seasons ago, was atrocious), but ITV seemed to completely forget the "magic of the FA Cup". The analysis just being a Liverpool drool-fest...
It’s like this all the time. United and Liverpool, despite being despised by the majority of football fans in this country, are praised and talked about as if they’re playing against ISIS select XIs every week.

It’s sickening to listen to for you today because you were exposed to it because you played them. But imagine if it was Swansea and BristolC getting all of that adulation all the time and Cardiff being ignored… that’s what we’re up against at City, our two biggest rivals are the ones who get this treatment from the media, while everything we do is ignored or downplayed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.