FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

Dixon is one of those co commentators who all he does is moan. It’s all “he’s got to do better than that”, “he’s not doing this or that “ He NEVER gives any insight into the game or any expert opinion. He’s a Fuckin fraud and stealing a living
He’s the moaning **** (me) in the pub
Tells you nothing at all you don’t know

I'm watching two Championship sides desperate to progress to the next round.

Dixon is one of those co commentators who all he does is moan. It’s all “he’s got to do better than that”, “he’s not doing this or that “ He NEVER gives any insight into the game or any expert opinion. He’s a Fuckin fraud and stealing a living

Yep 90% a moaning kunt all game only gets the games because he is ex Arsenal player!

Remember when they use to have an option of fans commentating they soon got rid of that when no fucker was listening to there commentators!

Told my rag workmate (good lad) enjoy your extra time and penalties at the swamp tonight and he said he would take that! The penny has dropped with some of them.

Rangnick's gone in the summer isn't he?

Can't see him moving behind the scenes; same old turgid football, wouldn't back him in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.