FA Cup Games 4/5/6 Feb '22

So were we, back in the 90s. We didn't use that as an excuse not to support them.
No comparison Jim, we're talking smallville non league, never won anything, never had a fan base of more than a couple of hundred.
I'm from Stockport originally, my old man was from North Manchester and took me to Maine Rd, so I'm a blue, but I've had plenty of days out with County bitd, they were always good piss ups with mates.

If Borehamwood win this they will probably take 2 or 3k up to Goodison, among them will be plenty of fans of London clubs, it's a day out, I can relate to it, you can't, fair enough.

No comparison Jim, we're talking smallville non league, never won anything, never had a fan base of more than a couple of hundred.
I'm from Stockport originally, my old man was from North Manchester and took me to Maine Rd, so I'm a blue, but I've had plenty of days out with County bitd, they were always good piss ups with mates.

If Borehamwood win this they will probably take 2 or 3k up to Goodison, among them will be plenty of fans of London clubs, it's a day out, I can relate to it, you can't, fair enough.

And to think Stockport fans hate us,irony at it's finest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.