FA Cup Games | 4th Round | 25-29 Jan '24

Jesus fucking Christ.

Kid comes on but can’t have vape sponsor in his shirt because he’s too young.

What a pathetic, sanitised world this is.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Kid comes on but can’t have vape sponsor in his shirt because he’s too young.

What a pathetic, sanitised world this is.
You can't get City shirts with the sleeve Sponsor Okx. Not sure why a cryotocurrency trading company is deemed as unsuitable for fans' shirts, yet is deemed okay for the team.

You can't get City shirts with the sleeve Sponsor Okx. Not sure why a cryotocurrency trading company is deemed as unsuitable for fans' shirts, yet is deemed okay for the team.
Because everything is designed for soft arses now. I’m glad I won’t be around to see what we’ve become in 40 years time. Hopefully less.

Well, tobacco, betting, junk food (I think) and alcohol are already banned, so why should vapes be allowed? Especially given they announced yesterday that they are going to ban single use vapes?
That is my point. They shouldn’t be banned. It all started when F1 livery changed from cig and booze to nothing. Ferrari removed Marlborough and replaced it with a barcode. That was around 23 years ago.

And here we are now with F1 completely destroyed. No octane. No 3l gas guzzlers. No noise. Just sanitised bollocks.

I’m fucking sick and tired of it, and it’s all to appease this vegan, challenge everyone, entitled wanker generation who have ruined our way of living.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.