FA Cup Games | 4th Round | 25-29 Jan '24

Wrexham.
WTF have they got that on their shirts?
No amount of money could persuade me that that’s a good idea.
Deserve to get battered.

So you’re hinting at racism?

I’ve not seen much in the media about Wrexham to be honest. I watched the show as I love football documentaries. A community club on its knees, shafted by its owner and taken over by two Hollywood lead men. It’s a story.

I saw in the media their cup run last season and this.

Wgat have you seen?

And I couldn’t give a fuck about Salford City.
I’m not hinting at anything, just asking why the rhetoric is so different.

It might just be not enough fans care about lower division football as much as skin colour.

Their fans were twats when they played Oldham last season too.

I’m not hinting at anything, just asking why the rhetoric is so different.

It might just be not enough fans care about lower division football as much as skin colour.

Their fans were twats when they played Oldham last season too.
Oh that’s easy.

Mid table PL club, everyone’s favourite second team gets taken over and spends millions on a star Real Madrid player.

Said club eventually destroys the top 4 and goes on to smash every record ever set. It upsets some.

Small club in Wales gets taken over by Hollywood and releases a documentary. In said documentary said club is shown to be fluffy, warm and cuddly. Heart of the community and been on its knees. Success is born.

Oh that’s easy.

Mid table PL club, everyone’s favourite second team gets taken over and spends millions on a star Real Madrid player.

Said club eventually destroys the top 4 and goes on to smash every record ever set. It upsets some.

Small club in Wales gets taken over by Hollywood and releases a documentary. In said documentary said club is shown to be fluffy, warm and cuddly. Heart of the community and been on its knees. Success is born.
While racking up debt to a US company.

To be fair the Glazers get pelters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.