FA Cup Games | 4th Round | 25-29 Jan '24

Commentary right on cue.

who-covered-themselves-in-semen-better-lorde-or-kim-petras-v0-od7dx4siiwlb1.jpg

Sorry if this was said already, but both clubs should be banned from the FA Cup, Wolves this season, and WBA next. That is the only way those idiots will learn. OK, it means whoever draws Wolves in the next round gets a bye, and it is tough for the players and clubs, but it is the only way to stop this stupid tribal warfare, probably driven by substance abuse

Is the FA Cup draw at half time? That's reason I'm still watching. If not, just let me know if its not so I can switch off now. I'm not watching the second half

I actually don't mind Norwich playing like this, they've no chance against a £1bn squad just sitting back.

Better to have the ball instead of hoofing it and running doggies all game.

Sorry if this was said already, but both clubs should be banned from the FA Cup, Wolves this season, and WBA next. That is the only way those idiots will learn. OK, it means whoever draws Wolves in the next round gets a bye, and it is tough for the players and clubs, but it is the only way to stop this stupid tribal warfare, probably driven by substance abuse
Well, that came out of the blue.......we've moved on mate and we're now slating the Dippers and the shite TV coverage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.