FA Cup Games 7/8/9/10 January

Pep would turn him into a scoring machine. Might not be popular, but I think he would gobble goals up for us.
I used to think that but now I'm more enlightened.

Not a fuckin chance, he can run fast, when he wants to and hit the odd 30 yarder when not under pressure.

He wouldn't last 5 minutes in training with us with the tight passing game and technical ball work, would be nowhere near a Pep starting 11!

Lol.

But being serious VAR didn't even look at it and that is fuckin' disgraceful.
For me there was nothing to look at.

What was more annoying was spending an age looking at Cavani when Oliver had clearly seen it and allowed the game to play on because he deliberately ran into the Defender.

Lump on Villa to absolutely bum them to death on Saturday at Villa Park.

On a serious note, Rashford looks like he's completely lost interest in football. I watched some of the match with my mate and he looked borderline depressed at times.

Wonder if Ralphie has him pegged for a transfer / loan to another club?

From "Shit on the Villa" to "Shit on the Boro"

Boro can't be as unlucky as Villa were tonight.

Will it be another Monday night FA Cup cracker on the Beeb? Probably!

They only sent that goal to VAR as the BBC wanted a bit of the VAR action that Sky have been getting.
Didn't want extra time to fuck up the News at 10.00

From "Shit on the Villa" to "Shit on the Boro"

Boro can't be as unlucky as Villa were tonight.

Will it be another Monday night FA Cup cracker on the Beeb? Probably!

They only sent that goal to VAR as the BBC wanted a bit of the VAR action that Sky have been getting.
Didn't want extra time to fuck up the News at 10.00
u,,,,d play on the tuesday and us wednesday after so we'll most likely be sunday and them saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.