FA Cup Games 7/8/9/10 January

It’s almost like he can’t be bothered to learn English because he doesn’t expect to be here that long.
He's been here long enough to learn basic English. Just a lazy fucker, that's all. Do all his players need a translator present if they need to speak to him about tactics, non-selection or anything else ?

Finished my union meeting to be greeted with a pub full of fucking Tarquins.

One of the cunts asking which of the local beers are vegan.

I hope Forest beat them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why put a sub on with 5 secs left ?
A few lads went to Ashton United, £40 in the box, drinks and food included, they were bladdered when they were asked to name MOTM, one of the lads looked out of the window and said “number 23” not having a clue who he was, turned out he was the Sub who had been on the pitch for the last 10 minutes.

He's been here long enough to learn basic English. Just a lazy fucker, that's all. Do all his players need a translator present if they need to speak to him about tactics, non-selection or anything else ?
It’s believed he can speak English just chooses not to to the press. Seems to bother non-Leeds fans more than Leeds fans.

If I'd lived and worked in a country like Spain for as long as Bielsa has now worked in England I reckon I'd be at least be able to conduct an interview without the need for an interpreter. Has he no interest in trying to learn a new language ?
He's not the first, to be fair. How long was Antonio Valencia in Blighty, never learned it. What about Tevez? I guess some just can't grasp the language, or (being crude about it) aren't intelligent enough to learn. And no, I can't speak a foreign language. It's all I can do to cope with English. Capisci?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.