FA Cup Games 7/8/9/10 January

City have made this seasons FA Cup much better, that’s by having the league in the bag, the dippers and other pretenders now have to take the domestic cups serious.

Presenter; "What will Bielsa's focus be now?"

Beckford; "It'll be the Premier League"

Cutting edge punditry there.
Just watching Idris Elba now, he’s a better pundit than Beckford and most of the other pundits out there.

Most pundits are just not intelligent enough to be able to articulate their insight of the game to the nation. Idris Elba has just shown us we don’t need an ex-United/Liverpool player or shoe-horn in an ex-player of the club who’s on today (like Beckford because Leeds were on), we just need people who talk well, talk sense and make sense.

If the TV companies are making career pundits, they need to employ suitable people, not these infant-English know-nowts they currently do.

You my friend sound like a Dipper with that kind of *statement

*Shakes head*

nah they are fantasists cult twats, I’m a realist. This is the best team we have ever had, we always finish the season well anyway. It’s in the bag so fuck em. I stopped doing the Cityitis shit long ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.