FA Cup Games | Quarter-Finals | 16/17 Mar '24

Dippers vs Rags cup tie is always a tough one

I never want the rags to win a game because it's them but then I also want Klopps and the dippers parade to be pissed on. I fucking hate them too but the rags thing is lifelong and closer to home for a city fan.

If it was a league game I would want the rags to win even though it makes me feel dirty but our success is more important than hating them.
I look at it in a no win no lose way. I fucking despise both of the vile bastards,but ushited winning would probably be more advantageous to all left in the competition. So will I be rooting for the scummy bastards? NOT FUCKIN LIKELY!

It looks very empty ...I can't see anything but a dipper win. As much as I hate the rags I'd just....just like them to win.

Just go out and attack.....

Will we hear that 1970s shite 'attack, attack, attack'

Also, if they're calling it the Quadruple did we win the Treble when we won the league, FA Cup and League Cup? Is it just a number now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.