FA Cup Games | Quarter-Finals | 16/17 Mar '24

Scousers will be livid after getting caught up in the heat of the FA Cup..Weird how they never collapse when they play us.
Anyway Chelsea are turd apart from Palmer so either Coventry or scum in the final is bob on.City for the cup.

Hate the rags more, you ?
For me, right now, we needed the quadruple nonsense to end more than the rags winning a football match, so I’m happy enough with the result.

They're also easier to beat, so it increases our chances of winning the cup, although drawing Chelsea offsets that a bit.

I hate the rags more than the dippers, but shutting the cult‘s narrative up was more important right now.

Even if they fluke a cup win, no one will seriously think that they’re back. It locks in Tent Peg for another season too.

What was really dodgy was -

We never saw the balls being put in the bag, that was done off camera

It looked like the balls weren’t moving in the bag, so to speak

Wright didn’t move the balls around, he just seemed to go in and pick particular balls from a particular area

He looked guilty as fuck afterwards like he’d done something really naughty

Before today I’ve never felt the draw was fixed but today it looked really dodgy. Arsenal certainly got the draw they wanted, who did Wright play for?

Bad batch of spice round your way mate?

For me, right now, we needed the quadruple nonsense to end more than the rags winning a football match, so I’m happy enough with the result.

They're also easier to beat, so it increases our chances of winning the cup, although drawing Chelsea offsets that a bit.

I hate the rags more than the dippers, but shutting the cult‘s narrative up was more important right now.

Even if they fluke a cup win, no one will seriously think that they’re back. It locks in Tent Peg for another season too.
Bullshit, if they beat us in the final it will be horrific !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.