FA Cup Games | Quarter-Finals | 16/17 Mar '24

I told hub b4 match started, he was actually watching the most odd draw with me. I think he then finally believed what I am always going on about with fixed draws/ warm/ cold balls. No mystery that previous draws in clear bowls, this time Wright could feel around in secret for the hot/ cold balls.

I saw us on Saturday morning as ball 4. It wasn't the numbers as issue bur feel of their temperature (imo) and fact it was very clandestine with his hand in that bag.....

I’m never quite sure whether posts like this are just a bit of fun, or people actually genuinely think like this?

I feel the need to confess.
For the first time In my 55 years of a lifetime I was happy to see the Rags win a game in the last few minutes of a match.Shows how much I hate the bin dippers nowadays. CTID

plenty like that now, i'm one of them

Klopp storming out of his interview was wonderful

Just looking on social media at the outrage about Robins' celebrating in front of the ball boy. Apparently, the ball boy started it a few minutes earlier by not handing the ball to Robins, dropping it instead. And then walking away smirking. Yes; if he had his time again, Robins probably wouldn't have done it. He's a professional, and should rise above such wumming, I suppose. But the ball boy was no little cherub in the incident.

Just looking on social media at the outrage about Robins' celebrating in front of the ball boy. Apparently, the ball boy started it a few minutes earlier by not handing the ball to Robins, dropping it instead. And then walking away smirking. Yes; if he had his time again, Robins probably wouldn't have done it. He's a professional, and should rise above such wumming, I suppose. But the ball boy was no little cherub in the incident.

“Ex Man City star in child abuse shocker “

I feel the need to confess.
For the first time In my 55 years of a lifetime I was happy to see the Rags win a game in the last few minutes of a match.Shows how much I hate the bin dippers nowadays. CTID
I felt similar but there was a bit of me that wanted Liverpool to have to play more matches, but on the whole I think it's better than the quad dream remaining live.... plus it's more fun beating that scummy lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.