FA CUP MATCH

New players will have to be registered - including any overseas clearance - by noon on Friday 2nd Jan to be eligible for the Forest match, so it's only likely to be any signings we make from Prem clubs.

I'll be going but apparently ticket sales are VERY slow so far for the City sections at least. Forest have sold out, over 6,000 coming.

The gate will boost a couple of thousand on the back of yesterday's result.

I am direct cup, but I will resent it if too many players are rested with 7 days to the next game, then a full seven days after that too.

3 Sat 3pm matches in a row, gives the moaners no excuse for not showing up.

im going... can not see any new players making it for this game, i think we will see a few changes for this one!
I think weel see the likes of ben haim, onuoha, Jo, fernandes

I haven't got my tickets yet, but will get them this week.

Should be a great atmosphere with 6,000 Forest in the South Stand.

Another chance for Big Phil to get some goals

About 43,000 City fans showed up yesterday ...... mind you it WAS Boxing day and a good excuse to escape the wifes clutches!

I dare say for the Forest game we'll get the usual third round crowd of around 25,000 to 30,000 , at best ..... and 6,500 of those will be from Nottingham!

But as wacko jacko once said ........ 'Ill be there'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.