FA CUP MATCH

Northyorkblue said:
I think at the moment theyre not selling tickets in the second tier. When i looked at the club website and seats available theres loads of seats in the 1st tier aswell. we havent got tickets yet but i think were gonna be there though. should be a good atmosphere.

They are selling tickets for 2nd tier but for some reason they are not showing them on the intenet. I rang up for mine and got my usual in 2nd tier a couple of days ago.

robsta said:
Northyorkblue said:
I think at the moment theyre not selling tickets in the second tier. When i looked at the club website and seats available theres loads of seats in the 1st tier aswell. we havent got tickets yet but i think were gonna be there though. should be a good atmosphere.

They are selling tickets for 2nd tier but for some reason they are not showing them on the intenet. I rang up for mine and got my usual in 2nd tier a couple of days ago.

Mine are 2nd teir too.
Over the phone but not on tinternet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.