FA CUP MATCH

I've got my ticket and coming up with my best mate who's a Forest fan. Sacking Calderwood has put a new spin on it for him as he hated him and was only coming because he wanted to watch "a superstar team" beat them. Unfortunately i got tickets in the East stand where I've never seen City win.

stonie said:
why would anyone not go?

because of any flimsy excuse.Get to the Cup Final though,need 1 ticket,need 2 tickets will be the order of the day on here.

I think at the moment theyre not selling tickets in the second tier. When i looked at the club website and seats available theres loads of seats in the 1st tier aswell. we havent got tickets yet but i think were gonna be there though. should be a good atmosphere.

Northyorkblue said:
I think at the moment theyre not selling tickets in the second tier. When i looked at the club website and seats available theres loads of seats in the 1st tier aswell. we havent got tickets yet but i think were gonna be there though. should be a good atmosphere.

normally in 3rd tier,now in 2nd tier.

Is the 136 thing not happening now? There seems to be loads available in there still. I was going to go on the second tier, but is showing as unavailable on line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.