FA Cup QF Draw | Everton (A)

Exactly, I’ve just taken a quick look on there forum, Grand Old piano whatever it’s called, apparently “City are not a big club”.

We’re just a rich club in there eyes, with no history, bitterness taken to a new level..
I have been reading that forum and contributing occasionally for about 6-7 years on there. Just because a few think we're not a big club there are plenty of Evertonions who knew we were a big club well before 2008, and they speak about City with respect.

I think GOT is the friendliest fan forum towards other fans I've read, Liverpool and United apart fans of course. There are several bitters on here too let's not forget. What some opposition fans think of us as a whole I dread to think, and I'm not just on about gauging off here, Twatter and Facefook too where plenty of embarrassing know nowt fuckwits bleat shite about us.

Older blues of both clubs know the score and personality speaking If Everton beat us in the cup then I hope they go on to win it as 1995 was the the year Everton won the FA cup, their most recent trophy. And any City fan saying Everton are a small club with no history shows ignorance of their past history just like some of them are ignorant of our past history.

yes money is a part but you need a good manager and backroom staff to win silverware on the field
everton was the last so called big club to be taken over. maybe your not in the same league as man city and it takes time to build the club in the right way and win silverware ?

man city had no choice about who bought the club and its not the fans fault we got lucky. but city was never a small club just a badly run club. we had great crowds turning up watching the old 3rd div teams and getting beat ? we see it as a reward for loyalty ? also city fans are very understanding and know the score ? but now we are at the stage that manchester city don't need the money backers ? we are turning over very nicely and making profit every season

the scary thing the others are now seeing now is city don't need to dip into the well anymore ? we can produce youth and 3 or 4 are coming up with phil foden topping the list. so maybe its now city will start to get the media credit we deserve without money popping up
I have never said and many Evertonians don't regard City as a small club, they've never been small and if an Evertonian tells you otherwise he's an idiot. I remember when we were better than we are today and yes it was the 80's but that's all we have to compare with. I hope we can replicate what City have done and bring the glory days back. I do hope city win the champions league this year, it's about time they did and it's the one thing that eludes them at the moment. It would be great for English football in general if they did.

I have been reading that forum and contributing occasionally for about 6-7 years on there. Just because a few think we're not a big club there are plenty of Evertonions who knew we were a big club well before 2008, and they speak about City with respect.
From what I’ve read, City spending money to get where they are, and there not a big club aren’t far from there conversations.

I can only go by what I’ve read, you’ve signed up to there forum, so I respect what you say..

I don’t know what age has to do with anything, but it’s going to take a long time to dispel the media “brainwashing” suffered by rival fans.

From what I’ve read, City spending money to get where they are, and there not a big club aren’t far from there conversations.

I can only go by what I’ve read, you’ve signed up to there forum, so I respect what you say..

I don’t know what age has to do with anything, but it’s going to take a long time to dispel the media “brainwashing” suffered by rival fans.
Take it with a pinch of salt pal. Anyone online can say anything, and many do without actually having a clue what the fuck they're on about, they're like sheep. It's when you talk to football fans face to face like in a pub over a pint, that's you get what they're saying and if they know what they're on about. First and foremost I'm a City fan, secondly I'm a football fan and many supporters of other clubs recognise where we've been and that's far more important to me than what the great unwashed have to say about us.

Take it with a pinch of salt pal. Anyone online can say anything, and many do without actually having a clue what the fuck they're on about, they're like sheep. It's when you talk to football fans face to face like in a pub over a pint, that's you get what they're saying and if they know what they're on about. First and foremost I'm a City fan, secondly I'm a football fan and many supporters of other clubs recognise where we've been and that's far more important to me than what the great unwashed have to say about us.
I’m like you mate, I can’t wait to get back to the Etihad, this is my longest stint on BM, but I’d rather be talking with fellow blues over a pint.

And I agree with your post about taking key board warriors with a “pinch of salt”..

It's a shame there will be no fans there for this match. I think we would have got around 6,000 tickets based on the 15% rule. The ground would of been rocking.

I have never said and many Evertonians don't regard City as a small club, they've never been small and if an Evertonian tells you otherwise he's an idiot. I remember when we were better than we are today and yes it was the 80's but that's all we have to compare with. I hope we can replicate what City have done and bring the glory days back. I do hope city win the champions league this year, it's about time they did and it's the one thing that eludes them at the moment. It would be great for English football in general if they did.

good post matey

sadly you don't win the champions league anymore you get picked to lift the trophy by the uefa board
uefa and city don't mix ? we stood up to them and took them on and won so you think they are going to let city win it

we are still tagged this little club by the media and many fans because of the so called mighty united and there big history ?. but city have history and was the first manchester club to win silverware in the FA cup. city was the biggest manchester club for many years and until munich air crash united was just another club

everton can beat city and will have a great chance to win the FA cup. so i see the winners of the tie going on to win the cup

Older blues of both clubs know the score and personality speaking If Everton beat us in the cup then I hope they go on to win it as 1995 was the the year Everton won the FA cup, their most recent trophy. And any City fan saying Everton are a small club with no history shows ignorance of their past history just like some of them are ignorant of our past history.

The mid 80s Everton team was one of my all time favourite non-city teams. That team with Lineker, Heath, Trevor Steven, Peter Reid, Ratcliffe etc was excellent, beat the rags at Wembley in 1985 and were denied a shot at European Cup glory by you know who doing you know what.

I think most of us can imagine how we’d feel if our current team was cost its place in the Champions League by the actions of a bunch of knobhead rags

I think GOT is the friendliest fan forum towards other fans I've read, Liverpool and United apart fans of course. There are several bitters on here too let's not forget. What some opposition fans think of us as a whole I dread to think, and I'm not just on about gauging off here, Twatter and Facefook too where plenty of embarrassing know nowt fuckwits bleat shite about us.

You're still a twat though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.