FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would likely still mean United at Wembley at some stage :(

Thankfully, I don't attend Wembley for semi-finals and never have done.

Personal gripe of mine.

West Ham might just pull off the win tonight,confidence should be good and the Rags will have an eye on Sunday.

Wembley semi's are a fucking joke,agreed.

Last edited:
It would likely still mean United at Wembley at some stage :(

Thankfully, I don't attend Wembley for semi-finals and never have done.

Personal gripe of mine.
Missed out on the 2011 semi final then?

Which would be a shame as it was one of the best away days I've ever been too.

The Yaya goal and the full time whistle is something I'll never forget. Pure joy(and relief!!)

Gobby fuckers were giving it large before the game walking down Wembley High Street but after the game walking back to Wembley Central not a fucking peep from them.

Getting the train back to Watford was packed and we were singing loud and proud. Other fans were congratulating us.

A very special day

West Ham might just pull off the win tonight,confidence should be good and the Rags will have an eye on Sunday,so........They are going back,unless they meet us.

Wembley semi's are a fucking joke,agreed.
Nah - West Ham are in that breakaway group of clubs that don't win when it matters and under-perform massively when the focus is on them, after gaining some semblance of form and getting their fans all giddy-

Everton
West Ham
Newscastle
Spuds
Aston Villa

Being the perennial masters at it.

Come on,lets not fuck about here, everyone of us wants Blackburn away? If not then spurs away

Nah - West Ham are in that breakaway group of clubs that don't win when it matters and under-perform massively when the focus is on them, after gaining some semblance of form and getting their fans all giddy-

Everton
West Ham
Newscastle
Spuds
Aston Villa

Being the perennial masters at it.

Just realised i contradicted myself above,before i realised they had the Dippers on Sunday,so edited.

I hear you,but i live in hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.