FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think there will be a Saturday 5:30pm cup tie. There are two surviving PL TV games that weekend and one of them (Chelsea v Everton) is on at that time. The other one is Forest v Newcastle on the Friday night which I think very likely rules then out for the cup as well. I’m guessing the quarter finals will be one at Saturday lunchtime then either three on Sunday or two on Sunday and one on Monday night.
100% agree on Blackburn. A trip to Ewood would be great.
don't think it can be monday night as the international break follows and england play italy on the thursday.

it'll likely be two saturday and two sunday.

Don’t matter the one talking about it wasn’t talking about odds on who is going to win it! It’s disrespecting West Ham
It's disrespecting to West Ham to talk about them getting knocked out against a team they are favourite to be knocked out by? In that case to talk about a City/United final is disrespecting to everyone else left in the competition including those that we will face?

Not manure.

I would like to see City hammer them in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.