FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're right
i'm in work that weekend and booked the saturday off for west ham,that changed to sunday but i knew we would beat bristol,here is hoping for satdi
It will definitely be on the Saturday. Just a question of what time kickoff.

Me, 10 home draws in a row, that’s either corruption or a million to one coincidence.
Rag, not true West Ham at home is harder than Bristol Citeh away,
Me, not quite my point dafty, get in the bin

It was always going to be Burnley or Utd. Great to see Vinny return but it’s not the easiest of ties. It’s good to see so many non-PL teams get there and if you know any Utd fans it’s worth highlighting the Grimsby story…. The last time they were one step away from Wembley in the FA Cup they made history by establishing the record crowd for any game at Old Trafford - that’s right. It‘s not United who established OT’s record crowd it’s ’little’ Grimsby!

I wrote a free article on this the other year here. Worth checking out for the facts if any Reds try to say otherwise.

I've always liked that stat, that and our 84,569 v Stoke really winds up some of the arrogant rags.

Wonder how long it will take TV to work out the times for just four games. To give them some help, Sheffield can play Friday, us and Brighton Saturday and scum on Sunday.
ITV have 1st and 3rd choices, and BBC have 2nd and 4th, or vice versa... if I remembered it wrong. But, both will follow a plan of inconvenience to City and help their LIverpool pundits have shorter convenient journeys.

You're far, far deeper into statistics and its applications than I ever was Seb, and your understanding of these systems and their everyday relevancy in modern life is beyond mine, but I don't want you to think that my "dog chasing its tail" remark was aimed at you, it was more about my experiences than yours :)

I too applaud your enthusiasm and desire to get these concepts out there for people to understand and learn. I just hope you have more luck than I did :)

And for the record, all but a handful of the mathematicians I have EVER met have been the MOST fun people to have at parties, possibly due to their ability to just think "differently" to the majority of the population in everything they do. It's commonly known as "being a bit mental" :)
No one will ever be able to explain to me why 1/3 is 0.33333, 2/3 is 0.66666 but 3/3 is one whole. And as for sharing a cake with our kid , I always got the biggest half :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.