FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. And that’s even ignoring the weighting of the coin and many other factors that lead to it not being random.

The concept itself, perfectly designed and executed could be considered ‘random’, but even doing that is actually exceedingly difficult.

Anyway, back to the draw…

Welcome back Vinny, we’re going to tear your lads apart. ;-)
The weighting of the coin would be the equivalent of hot and cold balls though, which is the point of debate.

It's great that vinny is coming back but I am concerned that the game will become more about vinny's return rather than getting into the semis.
Think we fell into that trap when rosler came back.

It's great that vinny is coming back but I am concerned that the game will become more about vinny's return rather than getting into the semis.
Tbh I'm not even focusing in vinny returning for 90 minutes, I just want to fucking beat Burnley and get through. Would of preferred Fleetwood tbh.

The team were forced to do a promo tour of UAE before the Wigan game, and it backfired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.