FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much though I'd love to see The 'Ammers do em tonight it's very unlikely.
Hopefully tonight we will all just think that we had been a bit paranoid, but...City away at Spurs (they are more than capable of fucking up at Sheff U though!) and the rags at home to Grimsby or Fleetwood would be such a massive shock wouldn't it!!??
Obviously, we've played there since ,but great memories of Blackburn away in 2000, what an atmosphere!
Obviously a home tie with decent priced tickets is what most of us want.

Rags home or away. Get them fucked off out of the competition and sent their season.

Much though I'd love to see The 'Ammers do em tonight it's very unlikely.
Hopefully tonight we will all just think that we had been a bit paranoid, but...City away at Spurs (they are more than capable of fucking up at Sheff U though!) and the rags at home to Grimsby or Fleetwood would be such a massive shock wouldn't it!!??
Obviously, we've played there since ,but great memories of Blackburn away in 2000, what an atmosphere!
Obviously a home tie with decent priced tickets is what most of us want.
Blackburn is the best domestic away day ever IMO so I'm fucking hoping we get them and it's a 5.30pm Saturday kick-off. I could write a whole book about our trips there down the years - shit loads of good memories, not to mention a bad one too (and I'm not referring to a result on the pitch!)

Blackburn is the best domestic away day ever IMO so I'm fucking hoping we get them and it's a 5.30pm Saturday kick-off. I could write a whole book about our trips there down the years - shit loads of good memories, not to mention a bad one too (and I'm not referring to a result on the pitch!)
Unfortunately we can’t get Blackburn away as the scum are getting them at home

I despise Derby days but I'd million % draw them cheating vile bastards! The dates seem to not cause too much congestion so we'd play our top XI. The problem will come if we draw them in later rounds when(if?) We've got CL games to contend with. But saying all that, I'd much sooner draw West Ham ;-) Burnley at home would be immense.

I don’t think there will be a Saturday 5:30pm cup tie. There are two surviving PL TV games that weekend and one of them (Chelsea v Everton) is on at that time. The other one is Forest v Newcastle on the Friday night which I think very likely rules then out for the cup as well. I’m guessing the quarter finals will be one at Saturday lunchtime then either three on Sunday or two on Sunday and one on Monday night.
100% agree on Blackburn. A trip to Ewood would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.