FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s probably too late this time if you’ve already paid but if you’re in a similar situation again I’m sure a season ticket holder on here would happily have ordered you a couple, without having to buy the membership. Think it was 4 per person.

You are right that would've been a more sensible option, a mate of mine who is a ST holder had just said he would have got one, and I do totally trust him! (not saying that I don't trust ticket agencies!!??)

Can maybe get as far as Huddersfield
Edinburgh to York then to Huddersfield
If you can get to Leeds or Harrogate you are welcome on the Harrogate Blues coach. It starts in Boroughbridge and picks up in Knaresborough, Harrogate and North and Central Leeds before going direct to the Etihad. Some members travel from Thirsk and Ripon.

Last edited:
If you can get to Leeds or Harrogate you are welcome on the Harrogate Blues coach. It starts in Boroughbridge and picks up in Knaresborough, Harrogate and North and Central Leeds before going direct to the Etihad. Some members travel from Thirsk and Ripon.

Appreciated I will look at timetable again
What time does it leave Leeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.