FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen a photo of the poor Blackpool fan who passed away, just didn't look the sort who would be involved in any violence. I wonder what the story was in Blackpool last Saturday evening?
Lots of videos on social media showing he was part of a group of Blackpool fans who turned up outside a Blackpool pub with Burnley fans inside. A 2 minute altercation took place outside where it is clear from the video he took a punch in the fight and went down heavily smashing his head on the pavement. RIP but he was not an innocent bystander.

These days because of work, other commitments, stupid cost of tickets etc.. I'm quite 'selective' of the games I go to, tends to be about 2/3 a season these days.
Decided I'd go to Burnley Cup game, the other manager was obviously a factor ,as was the cost.
On Friday got through straight away, gave the fella my supporter no (which I've had since they introduced them in the 90s I think?)and located a ticket on the East Stand , when he said that I needed to be a matchday cityzen to buy a ticket, which would cost £35!
Even though my wife (who actually hates football) said she'd pay for this as a birthday pressie,I thought 'fuck that, they didn't want £35 for the pleasure of watching Wycombe, Bristol Rovers or indeed Burnley in the late 90s' (yes I know FOC alert!)
Anyway for the first team ever I ordered one off Stubhub for a decent price (lower than most Prem games) Was this a wise move? Are stub hub legit and reliable , does anyone have any bad (or good) things to say about them? Previously I've got gig tickets off agencies but never football ones.

These days because of work, other commitments, stupid cost of tickets etc.. I'm quite 'selective' of the games I go to, tends to be about 2/3 a season these days.
Decided I'd go to Burnley Cup game, the other manager was obviously a factor ,as was the cost.
On Friday got through straight away, gave the fella my supporter no (which I've had since they introduced them in the 90s I think?)and located a ticket on the East Stand , when he said that I needed to be a matchday cityzen to buy a ticket, which would cost £35!
Even though my wife (who actually hates football) said she'd pay for this as a birthday pressie,I thought 'fuck that, they didn't want £35 for the pleasure of watching Wycombe, Bristol Rovers or indeed Burnley in the late 90s' (yes I know FOC alert!)
Anyway for the first team ever I ordered one off Stubhub for a decent price (lower than most Prem games) Was this a wise move? Are stub hub legit and reliable , does anyone have any bad (or good) things to say about them? Previously I've got gig tickets off agencies but never football ones.

It’s probably too late this time if you’ve already paid but if you’re in a similar situation again I’m sure a season ticket holder on here would happily have ordered you a couple, without having to buy the membership. Think it was 4 per person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.